- absolute abide of quality and health standards (we operate in accordance with the Food Safety System ISO 22000:2006)
- focus to customers’ expectations in every action
- respect for reliable suppliers
- proper handling of the product (storage, transport)
- development as a team and company (training of employees, investments in equipment)
- concern for the environment
- monitoring processes within the company, e.g. through internal audits (when we better understand how we work, we know more about what we can do even better)
We believe that food is more than just a product. We don't buy it for entertainment or to show off. Food is life. It turns directly into health and fitness - our and loved ones.
That's why we do our best to make our flour as close to perfection as possible.
Our principles help us in this:
The 7 quality principles of the Młynomag:
Certyfikat Wiarygodności Biznesowej
It is granted to companies with financial data that guarantees a high level of profitability, capacity and financial liquidity.
Członek Regionalnej Izby Gospodarczej
Młynomag is associated with the Regional Chamber of Commerce for Natural and Traditional Food in Olsztyn, which includes 60 entities from the manufacturing industry and broadly understood gastronomy.
Certyfikat „Rzetelna Firma”
The company has no obligations entered into the National Debt Register of BIG SA and from 2009-02-12 continuously participates in the program Reliable Company.
Our wheat flours won in the Competition for the Best Product and Service of Warmia and Mazury in the category of “food product”.
The “Młynomag” company is the winner of the 9th audit of the National Polish Promotional Program “Appreciate Polish.” The certificate received two flours. One of them also won the title of TOP PRODUCT.
Diament miesięcznika „Forbes”
Our company is the winner of the ranking for the most dynamic companies in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship for 2014. We are one of the 50 companies that have been awarded.